......I would hear these words out of my husbands mouth. "All you do is read, how come you don't watch any t.v. anymore?" That is priceless. I am reading a new series of books. The Sign of Seven series. It is really good, I won't bore you with the details but I am on the second book and will be done soon!
I am anticipating the big Bluff Lakes garage sale next week. I went through two closets the other day and I will do a couple of "once overs" through the house before Wednesday. This place gets crazy during the garage sales. We have elephant ear wagons, port a potty's and people having a picnic in my yard! I just hope I get rid of a bunch of stuff, I am ready to clean house! We have a fund raising garage sale at my church the following Saturday so I will just bring my unsold stuff there and hope it raises some money for the committee I am on at church.
I went to Hobby Lobby tonight b/c I am inspired to be a little crafty. I will update that later, if all turns out.
Last night (Wednesday) was our church auction to raise money for the High School program there. I came away with some great things. An evening of babysitting and also a day of babysitting! I got Haylie an adorable dutch costume for her American Girl doll and also a bouquet of edible flower cookies. They were adorable, all decorated and put in a pot to look like a flower arrangement. The kids also talked Nana into buying them some things the "had" to have! They raised $12,000 for the kids, that was a great night, I say!
Looks like it will be an awesome weekend, I hope to get to Mt. Pisque and climb the stairs a couple of times. Oh and Friday night is Fun Night at school. Haylie can't wait for that b/c she is having a friend sleep over after that. Tons of fun will be had by all, I am sure!
Please keep the Wiersma's in your prayers. Their little guys are still struggling in the hospital. Pray for the Lehrs as they are going through some stuff with their little guy also. I also want to rejoice with the Bell's in the birth of their little one Lila, welcome to the world! Please keep the Huizenga's in your prayers too as Ryan is awaiting his court date. There are a hundred more things I could mention but those are all for now.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment