Sunday, May 03, 2009

A few more pictures

Here are few more pictures that I finally got around to downloading onto the computer. These are from Florida and a few other things.


This is the whole family during picture night. My three lovely children. They sure do clean up nice! This is a picture of the awesome cookie bouquet that I bought at our church auction a few weeks ago. I just thought they were too cute to pass up! Thanks Kate!
Here is Noah during his bike parade at three school on Friday. He was very particular about not covering his bike up too much so there aren't very many decorations on it. He sure did have a great time racing bikes with his "best friend" Camden! They were all so cute riding their bikes with their little helmet on!


Our garage sale we had last week Wednesday was a HUGE success. I did the sale with my mom and a few other ladies, what a great time we had. The day was busy and there were a ton of people. We do have a priceless location, right in the beginning. On garage sale day in Bluff Lakes you can only enter on one end and exit out the other. We happen to be on the end where you can only come in, thus a lot of traffic! It took until 2pm to have no one in our garage!
This weekend was low key. I had to help at church with the indoor garage sale that we did there. It was to benefit the committee that I am on, I don't know how well we did yet but it was fun to be involved. After that was done I came home and did some yard work, I had to clean up from the winter yet. I am very excited for a special delivery for my yard. I have ordered a couple pre planned gardens that I found online. They are going to send me all the plants right to my house! How awesome is that, I can't wait to plant them. My yard could use a little TLC in that area. I spent Sunday afternoon on the deck, actually got a little color so that was nice. I am so excited for this weather, the kids love it too, they can play outside with our neighbors.
We are gearing up for the Tulip Time festivities here. There is always one night that we go downtown with my whole family and take pictures of all the kids in their costumes. My only problem this year is that I don't have one for Hunter. I might be able to borrow one from a friend though so that would be nice. We are planning on heading out to the Sat. parade so stay tuned for some fun stories from that excursion.



0 comments: