That would by my title for today. Haylie woke me up last night at around 11pm saying that her ear hurt. Any other mother would thing oh, oh....she must have and ear infection. Well she had no other symptoms, no fever, runny nose or other cold symptoms. I gave her some Advil and sent her back to bed. She slept the rest of the night and when she woke up she didn't say anything. All she did say was that her ear felt like it was plugged. I got her ready for school thinking not much of it.
Well her teacher called and said that Haylie wasn't having a great day at school and was laying on the couch not feeling well. OOPS!!! I left work at 11 and went to get her. I took her straight to Prime Care. We waited for 1 1/2 hours before we were seen. I was a zoo there, everyone is paranoid! As we sat there she became more uncomfortable and started to run a fever, bigger OOPS! So, as it turns out she has a double ear infection :( We got her the prescription and some Motrin and she is finally starting to feel better. I guess I won't over look those symptoms again.
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment