Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Following Suit

I suppose I should follow suit and post some Tulip Time pictures. We headed downtown Holland for the annual tulip time pictures and junk food. We also had the opportunity to take in some good ole dutch dancing. The kids had a great time hanging out with everyone and especially loved the cotton candy! I do have to say that Hunter wasn't too enthused with his costume at the end of the night. We were driving in the driveway on Tuesday night and said "You know mom, I look RIDICULOUS in this costume!" I almost lost it. Poor kid, that might be the last time I will be able to get him in a costume for Tulip Time.
All the kiddos. Sophia, Lily, Noah, Parker, Griffin, Haylie and Hunter


Hunter striking his own pose.


Haylie and Sophia!The boys, Noah, Parker and Hunter playing ring around the rosie!


Haylie and Sheldon Brouwer at the parade on Wednesday.


Bryce, Andrew, Jaden, Gage, Hunter and Noah at the parade on Wednesday. It turned out to be a beautiful day after they were forecasting rain! The kids all loved it.

0 comments: