This is a pic of my kids on Mother's day. It was a great day. Very relaxed. Thanks to my wonderful hubby and these three characters!
Haylie has been taking a tumbling class since September at Avalon School of the Arts. It is a wonderful program in Holland and she just LOVES it! They worked very hard this past year to learn their elements and got to show them off at the recital on Saturday. Jeremy and I couldn't have been more proud of her! If you remember a few years ago during soccer in Hamilton? She wouldn't play if we were there. The only way she would play would be if we went to the car and she couldn't see us watching her. This was a FAR cry from that. There were about 500 people there and she never blinked and eye. She was very excited to wear her new leotard and shorts and show everyone what she had learned.
I attached a video so I could play it at her wedding someday. Hee Hee.
Getting her hair done backstage b/f the big performance. I don't know who those two people are behind her.
Making sure she is in sync with everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment