Monday, June 08, 2009

One week down!

We have one week down of our Summer Vacation. I say it is a vacation for me too b/c I don't have to have three kids out of the house at 8am on my days off! Woo Hoo! I get to sleep in, have my coffee in bed for a little while and then get on with the day. All that only happens on the days I don't work, glorious! I love the relaxed feel of summer. If you have plans for the day, awesome, if not, no big deal. There are friends to play with, bikes to ride and sprinklers to run through. We really don't have a whole lot planned for the summer. Our only get aways are usually to the cottage up north on Lost Lake. I hope we get up there more than we did last summer.



Here are some pictures from our first trip up there this summer, Memorial Day Weekend.
Chase and Hunter getting ready for a boat ride. Chase was a champ on the knee board.

Haylie had a lot of fun playing with the bubbles.
Noah got some help from Uncle Jon for his first knee boarding experience. Thanks Uncle Jon!

Please keep the Bosch family in your prayers. They are neighbors of ours and he is the brother of a friend at work. John was admitted to Hospice this weekend and is toward the end of his battle with cancer. Please pray for strength and peace.

Until next time.....

0 comments: