That would be me lately! I feel like I haven't blogged in a long time. I guess there just isn't all that much to blog about. Same ole, same ole here.

Late in September my mom, sister Kylie and sister in law Sarah took a weekend trip to Chicago and Michigan City. We took Haylie along on our girls weekend and she loved it! We started in Michigan City and took the train into Chicago for the day. We started with a walk down Michigan ave. making it into a bunch of stores. Then we hit the holy grail! American Girl store! Haylie made out like a bandit. She got a bunch of things that she "couldn't live without" and I secretly bought a few thing for her birthday coming up early Nov. She had a great time, there is so much to do and look at there. She took her doll along and go to have her dolls hair done in the beauty shop they have there. It was too cute! 
After eating at the Cheesecake factory we made our way back to the train station to head back to Mich. City to spend the night and shop there the next day. What a great time it was with the girls and I am sure we are going to make that an annual trip.
I do have a few pictures that you might like to see.....
Noah had his first day of PreSchool. He started 2 weeks after the other two did so he had to wait for his pictures. I was really READY for him to start. Not only did he start 2 weeks later but I got to go with him on the first day and it that only lasted an hour. I was just wanting to get the year started already! I really look forward to my Tuesday and Friday afternoons with no children for 2 1/2 hours. Not only that, Noah was getting quite bored at home with just mom and no siblings to play/fight with. He has gotten the full swing of it now. He loves it and can't wait to o. He goes in the afternoons and I wish it was mornings because he asks over and over on school days if it is time to go yet! 
I had a birthday recently, 29 again!!! I had a great weekend for that. Jeremy got me a new digital camera that is for my birthday, his birthday and Christmas for both of us! I have started playing around with it and love it so far. Brace yourselves for more photos coming up, I will be putting it to great use.
Jeremy has gone on one hunting trip and is leaving on for sure 2 more before the season is over. Now that the kids are older it isn't so bad that he leaves, they can do a lot by themselves now. We do miss him though when we have to rush to soccer games and all that but we manage with the help of some great grandparents!!!
Until next time......
0 comments:
Post a Comment