Sunday, November 01, 2009

Grandparents Day/Halloween 2009

This seemed like a really busy week for the Freriks family. It all was leading up to the big weekend. On Friday the kids had grandparents day at school. They had both sets of grandparents come and even a set of great-grandparents. Thank you all for coming, the kids had a blast. I was there to pack the sack lunches so I got to take a few pics of the kids with the grammas and grampas.




Nana and Papa Freriks with Hunter

Grandma and Papa Terp with Haylie
Grandma and Papa Terp with Hunter
Nana and Papa Freriks with Haylie


Friday night Jeremy and I got to enjoy a night out at the I.N. Network fundraiser for children at risk. It was a concert by Glenn Bulthuis and a silent auction. All proceeds went to fund the I.N. Networks around the world. We ended up winning a couple of the auction items. One of them was 4 tickets to the Shedd Aquarium, and a gift cert. to the Cheesecake factory. What a fun time that will be with the kids. The second on was more for me than anyone. It was a g.c. to Stell and Dot jewelry, a g.c. to Eastern Floral and a g.c. to Parkway restaurant. Don't know that I will use them all at the same time but they are great to have. Thanks mom and dad for taking care of the kids.

Saturday was an easy day, pretty relaxing. The kids had practice at Church for the Christmas program. They are starting early b/c it is going to be FABULOUS!!! I am sure of it. Then it was time to get ready for the big evening! Trick or Treating! They couldn't wait. We headed to my brother's house for pizza and hanging out and then we headed out for some candy. It was cold and windy but the kids had so much fun running around that I don't think they even noticed how cold it was.
Haylie, Hunter and Noah Getting ready to head out for some candy.
All the cousins. Haylie, Hunter, Griffin, Noah, Sophia, Parker, Lily and EllaThe cutest Minnie Mouse ever!!!Haylie holding Sophia, the chicken!

0 comments: