That is how I feel about my little angel. Haylie has been suffering from migraines, or headaches all year so far this year in school. She had them last year too a little bit. We thought that the addition of her glasses would help. But they aren't. I feel so bad for her b/c she is just miserable when she gets them and I know just how she feels.
I put it out there in the world of facebook and tada!! There were all kinds of suggestions. I have heard it could be stress, lack of sleep, lack of water, allergies, a whole gamut of things. They seem to only come while she is at school. She didn't really get them in the summer or on the weekends when she is at home. Maybe she is not sitting in a good chair at school, maybe she is stressed and is just internalizing it and it comes out in the form of a migraine, or headache.
So, one of the suggestions I got was to have her see a chiropractor. So, I made and appointment for her at Back to Health in Zeeland. One friend said that her daughter had acid reflux and started getting treatment there and her problems are gone! I can't wait to see if this works for my little girl. I get migraines, my mom gets them and so did my grandma. I was just chalking them up to her genetic make up and she was going to just have to suffer and get through them. Lets hope this works. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, please pray for her. Although this is minor in the light of a lot of people and their problems but none the less, she is suffering.
Until next time.....
I put it out there in the world of facebook and tada!! There were all kinds of suggestions. I have heard it could be stress, lack of sleep, lack of water, allergies, a whole gamut of things. They seem to only come while she is at school. She didn't really get them in the summer or on the weekends when she is at home. Maybe she is not sitting in a good chair at school, maybe she is stressed and is just internalizing it and it comes out in the form of a migraine, or headache.
So, one of the suggestions I got was to have her see a chiropractor. So, I made and appointment for her at Back to Health in Zeeland. One friend said that her daughter had acid reflux and started getting treatment there and her problems are gone! I can't wait to see if this works for my little girl. I get migraines, my mom gets them and so did my grandma. I was just chalking them up to her genetic make up and she was going to just have to suffer and get through them. Lets hope this works. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, please pray for her. Although this is minor in the light of a lot of people and their problems but none the less, she is suffering.
Until next time.....
1 comments:
Oh poor thing. I hope you find a solution!
Post a Comment