WOW we had a full weekend. It started on Friday with Haylie's 8th birthday, is she really that old already??? Ugh, time flies. She had a friend sleep over and they had a great time. I was a hunter's widow again so it was nice to break up the time with a sleep over. I don't know how much sleep they got b/c at 11:30 I said that I was going to bed and they had to be quiet. Weather they did or not, no one will ever know, except them.
Saturday was Christmas Program practice for the older kids in the morning. While they were doing that I hung out at church and looked at all the cool stuff people were trying to sell at the Home Expo that was going on. So fun. After that we went home and waited for dad to get home so mom could go on a girls night! We had some fun at 84 East talking and catching up. Thanks girls, I needed that. We decided to get out for a little bit b/c between all of us we were home taking care of sick kids and I was home as a hunter's widow.
Sunday was full of birthday parties for Haylie and some of her cousins. It first started at my parents house where we ate her rainbow cake and opened presents. She ordered beef roast, green beans, garlic bread and some other yummy stuff. Thanks to mom for cooking!
After that lunch we headed to Morningside Park to take some pictures of the kids and of them with my parents. They turned out really great! Perfect place for pictures if you need one.
Sunday evening we had Jeremy's side of the family over for a birthday party for Haylie, Chase, Lucas, Malia and Noah. They all have birthday's within a month so we just did a combined party. Haylie got some fun stuff and we also had some great food too!
On Monday we got bit by the sickness bug. Hunter ended up with a fever and sore throat, headache and coughing. He was better this morning and now has the fever back again. No school for him tomorrow! On one hand I wish that the other kids would just get it now if they are going to get it. We shall see how long this bout lasts. Wish us luck.
Hope you all stay well or are getting well, if you have also been bit by the bug.
0 comments:
Post a Comment