Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my last post. Not that I think many people care. I am not sure how many people actually read this. It is more for my recollection later in life, I think.
We have been sort of busy but pretty calm at the same time. The usual weekly stuff, Dance class, church, Pilate's and a little snow play.
Jeremy and I booked a trip to Mexico for the middle of March. We are both VERY excited. In 1o years of marriage we have never gone on a trip like this with just the 2 of us. We have made a few trips to the Traverse City area for a night or 2 here and there but nothing tropical. Thanks to my mom and dad we are able to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in style!!!
The kids have been plugging along in school. Haylie is making some great friends and I am grateful for that. Hunter is doing well. He is getting the hang of being in school and even reading pretty well. Noah LOVES to go to pre school and can't wait to get into Kindergarten next year. I have to go this week and sign him up for that. This might mean that I am going to go to work more! I could potential pick up 2 more days at work. This said, I would have to work it out so I can be able to bring the kids and pick them up from school. Since we don't have busing here it is a logistical nightmare trying to get all the kids where they need to be. Finding a place for just Haylie to go hasn't been a problem but next year it will be Hunter and Haylie plus Noah on a couple of other days. If I can work it out to be able to get out of work to do the driving it would be perfection!!! We shall see. I am not all that excited about working more but the mulah would be nice and it would get me off my lazy butt!!!
This weekend is Valentines day. We didn't plan on doing anything but my parents offered to watch the kids so we can head out for dinner tonight! Don't know where we will end up but it should be nice.
Haylie had a sleepover last night. We found out that a little girl that is in her class at school lives right her in Bluff!! I was very excited and this summer is going to be fun b/c she can ride her bike to her house and have another friend to play with around here. They were very cute together. I might have to have her over more often b/c they ended up cleaning up the boys bedroom!!! Made the beds, brought the laundry down and emptied the trash and even vacuumed!!! Love it.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
1 comments:
I read this! Its nice to keep up with other moms! I am hoping that we find a house in Zeeland before the next school year. If we do I might be able to help you with the kids before or after! Nice seeing you this morning!
Post a Comment