I hope you all had a wonderful V-day. I did. My day started with my kiddos making home made cards for me. Those are the best b/c they get to use their creativity and show what they really want to say. I started to come down the steps to get my much needed coffee for the morning and was stopped by Haylie telling me to get back upstairs. Alrighty then!!! They brought the coffee and the cards, very sweet.
The celebration didn't last long. It was time to get ready for church. I had to teach Sunday School and Jeremy had to get to church early for Prise Team. Then it was home for tacos and much needed nap time. At least I took a nap, I am sure the kids were in jeremy's hair all afternoon. I was in my room in my cozy bed for a couple of hours.
Church again at night, at least that was the plan. Haylie complained of a headache but I didn't really believe her b/c I knew that there was a movie on that she wanted to watch. I made her get in the car and go. We got to church and she was crying in the back seat with clammy hands and forehead! Poor girl. So I dropped off the boys and Jeremy took them home with him. She came home and took a little snooze and was good to go later in the evening! Ugh, another headache for her. I am going to try the chiropractor, for sure this time. I'll keep you posted.
This week proves to be a busy week. School, workouts, dance, church....it is a never ending cycle.
Until next time......
Sephora & Ulta Daily Beauty Deals
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment