Sunday, June 06, 2010

We are still here (long, picture heavy)

I know I haven't blogged in a while but I really didn't think there was much to blog about. We haven't had much going on here in the last month or so.


This week, though, was a busy one. We finished up school. That meant parties and a lot of fun for all the kids. I can't believe how fast this school year went. I now will have a 3rd and 1st grader and a kindergardener. I know that the next time I turn around they are all going to be in high school and then getting married. It is going waayyy too quickly.



We started in late may with Noah graduating from Pre School. He will be on to Kindergarten next year and he is very excited. He can't wait to be in the same room Hunter was in this year.
Noah on his big night. We are so proud of you buddy!!
Noah had a great friend in his class, Camden. He knows him from three school and also from our Tues. morning bible study at church. He is sure going to miss him next year as Camden goes to ECC for Kindergarten. Thanks for being such a great friend buddy! See you soon.
Hunter began his first season of T-Ball and he is loving it. He is on the Zeeland Lumber Tiger team and can't wait to get to each game.




Next was Memorial Day. We normally go to the cottage on Lost Lake with the in laws but this year was different. We had to stay home this year. Jeremy had to work and we had a couple of kids that were supposed to be in the parade. The parade got canceled b/c of rain and the kids were really disappointed. We still managed to go out for breakfast at Russ', a tradition in our family. After that we decided to make it a family day. We headed to Craig's Cruisers for mini golf and then to Skippys hot dogs for lunch. At the end of the day we went to my brother's house for the annual Memorial day cook out.

I think this was Haylie's favorite part of the day. A HUGE dill pickle on a stick!!!


Hunter loves playing with his little cousin Ella.
Haylie had her dance recital on Saturday. They got to show off all they have learned in the past year. She took at Hip Hop class at W.E. dance in Zeeland. It was a great experience for her. She took the class with her friend Megan Morley and made some new friends also.
This is my hip hop girl. She did a fantastic job at the recital, we couldn't have been more proud!!


Our niece Lily took ballet at the same place this year and they were in the recital on the same day. It seems like yesterday that Haylie was 4! Lily did an excellent job also, such a little ballerina already! Great job girlies!!! Love you!

Thanks for bearing with me during this long post. I promise to be better at updating so they won't be so long.

Until next time........

0 comments: