Well I guess I have to play catch up for the last couple of months. We have had a busy summer here.


Noah and Owen, Double trouble! They are 4 months apart and have a great time together.
Kylie, Me, Sarah, My mom, and Lori.
That was the weekend of July 8. We had VBS at our church the following week. I was in charge of registration and putting everyone in groups and making sure all the kids had a place to go. Kind of a big job but after the first night is over it is pretty easy. The kids loved VBS and it was a blast to see them enjoy it so much. On Friday night that week we had a community celebration in the lawn at church, it included a dunk tank. Of course Jeremy was a participant but Hunter wanted in on the excitement too. He got dunked!
T-ball ended, school ended and I began working three days a week again. This means that I have a babysitter coming to the house once a week. The kids love it, b/c it is Natalie, their favorite. She is awesome and makes my job easier. I don't have to get the kids up for anything and she can drive which means she can take the kids places, if need be!
We have had a couple of weekends at the cottage. But our longest trip was to Ohio to see my family down there. My brother and sister and their families were able to come also so it was fun to have them there. My mom came but my dad had to miss it b/c he was in Montana for a mission trip with his church!
This is a picture of all of the kids that were there. 17 kids under age 12!! It was a busy weekend.
The boys were able to go fishing on Saturday. The caught a ton of fish for us to eat that evening.
On Saturday we rented a bouncy house for the kids to play on. They had an awesome time running from the pool to that during the day.
This is Haylie, Chloe and Hannah. They get along great when they get to see each other. Such a fun time for them. They are turning in to quite beautiful young ladies!
We were treated to a "spa" day on Friday. it was a bit rainy and gloomy that day so we headed to our "appointements" and had manis and pedis. Thanks girls, you did great!!!
Noah and Owen, Double trouble! They are 4 months apart and have a great time together.
That was the weekend of July 8. We had VBS at our church the following week. I was in charge of registration and putting everyone in groups and making sure all the kids had a place to go. Kind of a big job but after the first night is over it is pretty easy. The kids loved VBS and it was a blast to see them enjoy it so much. On Friday night that week we had a community celebration in the lawn at church, it included a dunk tank. Of course Jeremy was a participant but Hunter wanted in on the excitement too. He got dunked!
Friday after the celebration Jeremy decided to take the kids to the cottage for the weekend. I had a work party on Saturday at the beach so I stayed behind. I had the whole weekend to myself with no kids and no hubby. It was nice for a while but I missed them on Sunday and was ready for them to come home.
This week was busy again. Seems like every night one of us had something to go to.
We had a great weekend this weekend. I don't have any pics to show for it though.
Friday night I went to a craft show to sit with my friend Sara while she was there.
On Saturday I had a girlie day with Haylie. We went to see the movie Ramona and Beezus. It was one of the cutest movies I have seen in a long time. After that we did a little bit of shopping and then headed home.
I got ready to go out with my girlfriends from high school. We then headed to my 15 year class reunion. It was a fun time seeing old friends and catching up with everyone. Most people have 2 or 3 or 4 kids and are as busy as we are.
Sunday was church and then we headed to the beach for the after noon. The waves were great so we got the kids some boogie boards for them to enjoy them with.
We are gearing up for another week of summer but also starting to thing about school a little bit. How can you not with all the school supplies in the stores already.
Until next time.......
0 comments:
Post a Comment